Here at mthree, we pair talented graduates with leading global businesses. We’re always on the lookout for ambitious graduates to join the mthree Alumni Graduate Program, kick-starting your tech career within an entry-level Production Support Analyst role and working onsite with a leading Investment Bank.
Our 24-month graduate program begins with four-eight weeks of paid training and career coaching, where you’ll learn everything you need to hit the ground running as a Production Support Analyst.
After you've completed the paid training, you'll have the opportunity to fast-track your career at a global investment bank.
What you’ll do
If successful, you’ll work with one of our investment banking clients as a Production Support Analyst. Production support is a vital role in enterprise technology. Working with a global team, you’ll help support systems including algorithmic trading engines and regulatory reporting by:
- Monitoring system health
- Resolving incidents
- Investigating past incidents
- Managing the release process for new versions of software
- Automating and enhancing workflows
- Working closely with business stakeholders to resolve issues with technical systems and applications. Work is tracked using ‘tickets’.
- You’ll also regularly communicate with other technical teams including vendors, developers and infrastructure on release management and issue resolution
What you’ll get
- In-depth interactive training in small classes with graduates like you. Our training is created and delivered by industry experts who know your field inside out.
- A competitive graduate salary, with pre-agreed pay rises every six months to reflect your progress.
- A flexible benefits package (gym membership, Health Shield, Employee Assistance Programme and Perkbox included).
- Ongoing training, support and social events throughout your 24-month placement.
- An opportunity to kickstart your career and gain valuable experience in an attractive and competitive industry.
What we are looking for
- Able to troubleshoot, problem solver, analytical
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Permentant rights to work in the uk
- Proficiency with Linux (preferred)
- SQL databases experience such as Sybase, DB2, Oracle); able to search log files and compose SQL queries.
- Network diagnostic skills and experience with networks and real-time messaging technologies (multicast, TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP)
- Scripting skills, like Perl, Python, or UNIX shell.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant STEM subject
- Already graduated and available to start immediately
- Minimum grade 2.1
Accepted degree subjects
- computer sciences
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 March 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 March 2021