We are highly ambitious for the future and this is why we want to recruit and train the best. In order to fuel our success and continue to grow, we believe in giving responsibilities from day one, developing talent through coaching and mentoring and also giving our colleagues a platform to make a difference.
The headquarters are based in Market Drayton, a 35 minute drive from Shrewsbury (Shrewsbury was voted second happiest place in the UK in August 2015).
- Launch new products: lead the project management process, develop recipes, lead project meetings
- Develop design and artwork: lead external design agencies, lead the in-house packaging process, ensure implementation with our packaging department and factories
- Lead part of the brand portfolio: monitor, recommend, motivate, reward the other departments to drive brand performance
- Analyse brand and market information that are presented or sent to the whole company and/or the UK board and/or the group board
- Contribute to the selling of your products by presenting internally to the sales team and externally to retailers
- Lead the day-to-day part of the brand you are responsible for
- Be given an area of expertise to develop for the wider train (facebook, sponsorship etc)
- Become a passionate expert of your consumer
What we are looking for
- Previous leadership experience through extracurricular activities
- Excellent analytical skills
- Capacity to embrace and create change
- Great team player capable to support, to lead, to care and to tell things as they are
- Passion for winning
Hold a degree level or equivalent qualification (2:1 or above).
Accepted degree subjects
- marketing and advertising studies
- business and management studies
Additional job details
- Market Drayton
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 July 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment