Why choose us?
As a leading international contractor with a reputation for taking on and overcoming the most challenging of projects, we are changing skylines across the globe.
As a pioneering construction business, we design and build complex, iconic and sustainable structures. With a diverse portfolio of work covering sectors from commercial, health and retail to infrastructure, residential, tourism and education, we can over a career that never stops moving.
As a business, we believe the best way to invest in our future is through staff development.
We recruit outstanding graduates from universities across the country and developing them into well-rounded, broad-thinking professionals – the future leaders of our global business.
As a graduate at Multiplex, you can begin to build a career you are proud of as you follow our comprehensive development programme, which combines on-the-job practical learning from your day-to-day role on your project with structured training and development sessions. Our goal is to provide you with a fundamental understanding of the way we run our business and set you on your path for success.
As well as your daily on-the-job development, you will be supported with the following;
- Interactive workshops to hone your professional skills in areas such as relationship-building, presenting, leadership and time management.
- A one-on-one mentor to help you navigate your new role and the wider business.
- The Global Multiplex Graduate Scholarship – offered to one talented graduate from our global pool. The winner participates in a world-leading leadership programme including time spent overseas undertaking practical investigation into an important business issue.
- Accreditation programmes for the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) and the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE).
- Company sponsored sporting events and dinners.
- On completion of the graduate programme there is the opportunity to partake in a secondment to one of our international businesses where you could work on a project in Europe, Australia, the Middle East, Canada, or growth areas such as India.
Working on a variety of industry-leading construction projects, your graduate programme is designed to develop both technical and behavioural skills, providing you with a clear route to success. With Multiplex, you will enjoy scope to grow with the business and push forward with your ideas. We will support you in building your own career, as we have built ours, by delivering the impossible. So our challenge to you is; what do you want to achieve?
We are a proud member of The 5% Club, which focuses on creating momentum behind the recruitment of apprentices and graduates into the UK workforce. By joining the club, we have committed to the aim of having 5% of our UK workforce made up of apprentices, graduates or sponsored students on structured programmes within the next five years.
property and construction
- One Broadgate Lane
- EC2M 2QS