This year, we are offering recent graduates a choice of two brand new graduate programmes across our sites in Hampshire and Ayrshire. We know that when it comes to starting your first job your ambitions and needs can change and evolve. That’s why our 24-month graduate programmes offer a wealth of different opportunities to help you take your first steps. Our programmes span the whole of the business where you will be a key asset to your team, gaining valuable experience in a forward thinking and impactful company in the world of airspace and helping us keep our skies safe.
Our business programme covers:
- Project management
- Commercial business
- Supply chain, purchasing
- Business management
- Strategy design
Our technical programme covers:
- Research and development
- Safety and investigations
- Information technology
- Regulation and compliance
- Airspace regulation
Whichever programme you choose, your placement experience will be unique to you so you can build on the knowledge you have gained at university. With the help of our skilled advisors, you will be responsible for driving and crafting your own journey. This may include rotations to different departments, travelling across the UK or gaining professional accreditations. We are passionate about your personal and professional development and will help you achieve your goals.
We want you to be happy, engaged, excited and challenged by your work. We have set ourselves some challenging targets over the next few years, but one thing is clear; we can only achieve these through our people. We will be leading the way technically, operationally, commercially and politically and you can help us craft the future.
In return for your hard work we offer a range of graduate benefits:
- A generous defined contribution pension that is flexible to suit you along with life assurance (nine times salary)
- Relocation assistance
- 28 days of holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
- Pastoral care from the Early Careers team
- Support and funding towards professional accreditations
- On the job learning from some of the most senior experts in the industry
- Involvement in a graduate project
- A popular buddy support system to help you feel comfortable from day one
- Social activities such as a varied range of sports teams and an onsite gym
- Free fruit, subsidised food and Costa coffee
- The chance to get involved with lots of charity events
- Access to voluntary benefits and discounts to make your money go further
Our schemes will be based at our Offices in Hampshire and Ayrshire.
What we are looking for
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to connect with others and develop positive relationships
- Resilience to challenges
- Curiosity and innovation
- Creative problem solving
- Dedication and determination
A proven interest in the field outside your studies.
Apart from this, all we ask is that you meet the general health standards as defined by NATS medical branch and you must be eligible for NATS security clearance.
Working towards a minimum of 2:1 in a relevant degree.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Assessment centres will take place on 14 Nov, 13 Dec, w/c 21 Jan 19, 20 Feb, w/c 18 March and 23 April
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 11/01/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 11/01/2019
Additional job details
|Location||East Ayrshire · Hampshire · North Ayrshire · South Ayrshire|
Regular pay reviews