Nestlé Academy has built its reputation as a continual innovator over a history of more than a century and a half. So for an ambitious Commercial Degree Apprentice, it really is the best of both worlds. A safe, secure business with which to build a successful career but, also, the kind of employer that encourages you to try new ways of doing things.
That’s why we’re now looking for people who love exploring ideas. Does that sound like you? For example, have you been wondering whether to go to university or start a career instead and even get a BA (Hons) in Digital Marketing at the same time? That bold, impressive ability to look critically at your choices is just what we want to see from the next generation of Nestlé innovators.
What can you expect?
In business, Customer Relationship Management is what we call a company’s interaction with its existing and potential customers. It’s a system that uses data analysis based on people’s past interactions to work out how it can drive future sales and increase customer loyalty. And it’s so important to us here at Nestlé, that we’ve built a whole Degree programme around it to ensure that our Apprentices are both industry-ready and brilliantly qualified.
Join us and you’ll:
- Undertake a single role for the duration of the Apprenticeship or move throughout a number, dependent on your developing goals and skills
- Learn the Nestlé CRM system to develop your technical abilities
- Create CRM email campaigns from leads you have generated and will, subsequently manage
- Take responsibility for the digital touch points in the customer journey
- Work on the Nestlé social media presence – delivering and measuring performance – as well as on the website and webshops to develop your technical and customer experience skills
- Study towards a BA (Hons) in Digital Marketing as part of this Level 6 Apprenticeship
Who are we looking for?
Already interested in digital marketing as a career, you’ll have developed some creative analytical skills using a number of different systems and programmes. You’ll also be the kind of person who doesn’t need to be pushed to learn – someone who just lives and breathes discovery. Not to mention having great interpersonal and communication skills, enabling you to build effective team relationships.
There’s never been a better opportunity to develop your Digital Marketing career. Applicants who hold Digital Marketing undergraduate degrees are, unfortunately, ineligible to apply. We will be looking for GCSEs (actual or predicted) at grades 9 – 4 (or A*- C if received in 2017 or previous), which must include English and Maths, plus a minimum of 104 UCAS points (or 260 points from 2017 or previous).
Build a career filled with innovation. Apply today.
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 23/11/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 23/11/2018
Additional job details
|Additional location information||Gatwick|
plus excellent benefits