Potentially placed at any of our locations within the UK, this two-year programme will give you absolute depth of understanding of the Nestlé manufacturing processes.
It will set you up for a career that’s as rewarding as it is challenging.
Join us and you’ll:
- Undertake four, six-month placements in focus improvement, goal alignment, TPM and shift management
- Undertake DMAIC (define, measure, analyse, improve and control) Training/Six Sigma (White Belt) training
- Work on the shop floor with the teams, supporting our processes to build capability
- Lead small project teams to deliver shop floor change through total performance management, shop floor focus and deployment of new business improvement rules
- Manage shifts with overall responsibility for performance, quality and the development of teams
Nestlé Academy has built its reputation as a continual innovator over a history of more than a century and a half. So for an ambitious Manufacturing Graduate, it really is the best of both worlds.
A safe, secure business with which to launch a successful career but, also, the kind of employer that encourages you to try new ways of doing things.
That’s why we’re now looking for people who love exploring ideas. Does that sound like you?
For example, have you been weighing up which of the world’s biggest brands could get your career off to the best start, now that you’ve graduated or will be graduating soon?
That bold, impressive ability to look critically at your choices is just what we want to see from the next generation of Nestlé innovators.
There’s never been a better opportunity to develop your manufacturing career.
The role starts between August and September 2019.
Two year scheme.
What we are looking for
- You’ll be an articulate, confident and highly driven graduate, ready to develop an unmatched career in manufacturing.
- We’re looking for resilient and results-focused people who are not averse to risks and are able to coach and develop their teams to deliver real results.
We are looking for you to hold a degree, but it can be in any discipline. We are more interested in your behaviours and how you will fit in with our business.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- UK wide
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 6 September 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment