Nestlé Academy has built its reputation as a continual innovator over a history of more than a century and a half. So for an ambitious Nutritionist, it really is the best of both worlds. A safe, secure business with which to start a successful career but, also, the kind of employer that encourages you to try new ways of doing things.
That’s why we’re now looking for people who love exploring ideas. Does that sound like you? For example, have you been wondering what kind of career you might want to develop and with what company once you graduate? That bold, impressive ability to look critically at your choices is just what we want to see from the next generation of Nestlé innovators.
What can you expect?
Our one-year Nutrition Wellness Placement gives you real responsibility from day one. You’ll be bringing real nutritional support to our business, including engaging with our products and packaging teams and approving artwork and communications.
Join us and you’ll:
- Develop and approve labelling for nutritional content
- Engage in competitor benchmarking to see how Nestlé is performing by contrast from a nutritional perspective
- Help to deliver our Employee Wellness Programme, including writing newsletters
- Analyse recipes and products for their nutritional content
- Assess products against internal and external nutrient targets
- Develop and approve nutrition related communications
- Deliver training on nutrition to your colleagues throughout the business
Who are we looking for?
Right now, you’ll be in your penultimate year of university, studying toward an Association for Nutrition accredited undergraduate degree. Confident and full of initiative, you’ll be able to work as well under your own steam as you do as part of a team. What’s more, you’ll need to be a confident communicator who’s highly motivated and with a strong deadline focus. Above all, you’ll be passionate about nutrition and maximising the wellbeing of our people and consumers.
Build a career filled with innovation. Apply today.
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 23/11/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 23/11/2018
Additional job details
|Additional location information||Gatwick|
plus excellent benefits