Some daily duties will include:
- Intake Management: Day-to-day management of intake and relationship with supplier to ensure goods are delivered on time, QC issues are dealt with in a timely manner, slippage is communicated to all interested parties and compliance charges are followed through
- PO maintenance: Responsible for weekly UDA management ensuring all company UDA’s / Dashboards are kept up to date and department profit blocks, MDO and Q coding is correct
- Sizing: is able to use Ratio Pro and complete ratio on orders under guidance of AM, ensuring correct ratio is purchased to optimise sales, also able to make suggestions to Merchandiser
- Reporting: responsible for producing daily sales and feedback to team, reviewing sales figures and advising Merchandiser of appropriate actions, including repeat buying/increasing commitment, extending product further down the chain, increasing replenishment to best performing stores, also able to produce ad hoc reports to support Merchandiser and AM
- Distribution: Has responsibility for relationship with Optimiser, ensuring they are updated with delivery changes and manages distribution plan alongside Optimiser to potentialise sales and manage risk, reporting back to Merchandiser and Assistant Merchandiser
Why New Look?
At New Look we take pride in career progression, offering internal promotions to candidates who are ready to step up the career ladder. We also offer everything from bonus schemes to season ticket loans that will make life a little bit easier for you - including a huge staff discount of 40%, holiday days and access to our New Look Rewards which include some amazing discounts across a number of different businesses.
Come join us and see it for yourself. You have to experience it to truly believe it.
What we are looking for
- The ability to accurately analyse numerical data
- Excellent problem solving skills – the ability to ask the correct questions and recommend solutions
- Commercially minded
- Work well within a team
- Retail experience, fast-fashion preferred
- Computer literate (MS Office, in particular Excel, and ideally Business Objects)
Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Just one more thing:
We know that job descriptions do not always let your unique work history show - if you do not meet all our requirements but you still think you’d be a great fit for this role… apply anyway.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 29/06/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 29/06/2018
Additional job details