Are you ready for a role where you can change the world in a year? Looking to deliver ground-breaking solutions at an award-winning and growing consultancy? Passionate about identifying issues, then designing and implementing impactful changes? Want the challenge of a contingent fee model based on tangible results? If so, you’ll fit in here.
Your journey will mirror Newton's growth through a clearly defined career path that rapidly progresses you through the company. Your life won't pass you by, nor plateau in middle gear. You'll be involved in wide-reaching projects from helping make sure that low income families can afford fruit and vegetables, improving frontline care services while saving the government money, or helping build new aircraft carriers. We promise that your career at Newton will never stand still.
You'll work alongside a variety of clients to design and implement programmes that deliver sustainable change, working from the shop floor to the boardroom. You'll be encouraged to 'get-stuck-right-in' and use your initiative and creativity to deliver far reaching and measurable results for your client, demanding better for them. The unique nature of our approach means that you'll get to the front lines from day one, working shoulder-toshoulder with our clients to solve complex problems in fast-moving environments. We are a close-knit team and you will be motivated by challenge and stretching the limits of possibility.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be working with our clients to:
- Carry out client assessments to identify opportunities for operational improvement
- Map processes and undertake data analysis
- Create and implement project plans that support the delivery of sustainable results
- Present to clients at all levels on site
- Solve technical, organizational, process, and people problems
- Contribute to internal training, capability development and improvement projects
- Manage and/or support clients and peers
How do we develop and reward you?
Supporting you starts from day one. Throughout your time at Newton, you’ll get support from several sources – from stretching projects, on-the-job feedback and developmental guidance from our leaders. You’ll attend our ‘Induction Training Camp’ and have a dedicated and consistent development manager to support your career progression.
We will give you:
- A starting package of £45,000 - £50,000 per year. Your salary will increase every year and with every promotion.
- Promotion on merit when you are ready, not on an annual promotion cycle
- Rapid career progression that involves taking responsibility early on. Within three years you can expect to be managing a team to deliver real results
- A genuinely social and collaborative culture, where the whole company gathers every two weeks for a night and day to celebrate client success, resolve project challenges and have fun
- Project opportunities across a range of industries, clients and sectors based on your interest
- Our guarantee that you'll be at home by 6pm every Friday and never work weekends
What we are looking for
Our team set the bar high. Our people drive our business. The quality of your work, technical skills and ability to communicate with colleagues and client teams at all levels make Newton exceptional. This is why we’ve developed one of the most rigorous recruiting processes in the industry. Our people possess key qualities that make them stand out as exceptional individuals contributing to – and leading – impactful programs of work.
During your Newton application process, we’ll be looking for similar characteristics in you:
- Be highly numerate with a logical mindset and strong analytical and conceptual skills (this doesn’t mean you must be an engineer or a mathematician!)
- Be strong, effective communicators at all levels with the ability to build and sustain relationships
- Have an exceptional ability to spot relevant points in an ocean of information and draw insights
- Thrive on early responsibility and be self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Have the ability to work effectively as part of a team, with a collaborative approach
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Self-awareness and the willingness to receive and act on feedback
- Excellent education with top results (in any discipline)
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 09/12/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
plus joining bonus