We have a unique opportunity for a graduate Information Risk Analyst to join our Data Protection, Information Security and Business Continuity (DISC) team. The DISC team play a key role in providing advice, consultancy and risk management solutions to the group. The successful candidate will have responsibility for a variety of tasks focused on the delivery of these key services. We are a diverse team which is looking for an individual who can become multi-skilled across the disciplines of data protection and information security. We are looking for an individual who wishes to develop their career in a dynamic environment.
- Undertaking data protection and information security risk assessments within the group
- Assessing the impact of potential data and security breaches and follow-up of any breach incident lessons
- Supporting the design, build and delivery of security and data protection training
- Managing and maintaining risk assessment systems and frameworks
- Producing and analysing MI to identify trends, enabling you to make recommendations
- Monitoring industry and market developments in terms of new threats and new regulatory or industry best practice standards
- Based at our head office in Stratford-upon-Avon, the DISC team enjoy an excellent work life balance with access to a variety of on-site facilities, with good commuting links with Birmingham and surrounding areas
- You’ll be rewarded with competitive salary circa £25,000-£27,000, a bonus scheme of up to 10% and a variety of other benefits including a £20 gym subsidy, staff discounts and our health and wellbeing plan.
What we are looking for
- Keen eye for detail and excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Self-motivated individual, who can work to deadlines in an organised and flexible manner
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service within a challenging environment
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both in writing and verbally
- Demonstrate good judgement skills whilst being able to work on your own initiative
- Ability to plan and manage small projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to the right quality
- Have a positive attitude and plenty of ambition and drive to add value
- Candidates must have a minimum of a 2:1 degree (ideally IT, maths or security related)
- Willing to work towards professional accreditations
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
- Assessment centre: 3 or 4 July 2018.
- Final stage interview: 10 July 2018. Please note interview dates could be subject to change
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 19/06/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 19/06/2018
Additional job details
|Location||Stratford upon Avon|