Competitive Intelligence and Market Analysis is a small, fast-working (and rapidly expanding) team, led by VP, Celine Waller, supported by General Manager, Nina Monk. The team has a number of specific responsibilities as well as playing a key role within the broader Nicholas Hall Consultancy Team.
As a key member of the team you will be expected to contribute to (and potentially manage) reports either direct from clients, or within the broader Consultancy Team lead by Nicholas Hall.
These may include:
- “Landscaping” reports to help assess opportunities and potential for launches in key categories and geographies
- Charting growth of a specific category in key markets (and the major contributory factors)
- Research into new emerging product categories
- Comparison and analysis of the performance of competing brands or marketers
- Gap analysis to identify potential growth opportunities
- Customised, client-specific “competitive intelligence” news bulletins, compiled and sent out on a monthly or quarterly basis according to a detailed brief agreed with individual corporate clients
- On-going monitoring of the published activities of leading consumer healthcare companies, and preparing regular updates of competitor profiles for clients
- Dealing with ad hoc requests from clients (which often require rapid turn-around) focused primarily on analysis of competitor or market activity in all regions
What we are looking for
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 02/09/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 02/09/2018
Additional job details