Depending on which department you are placed in will dictate your roles and responsibilities. No matter what department you are placed in we can assure you it will be varied, interesting and engaging.
You will be given a real job with real responsibilities in one of the six disciplines within business operations as soon as you join us. You will be assigned a mentor who will ensure you are learning at the required pace eventually managing an end to end process with total responsibility for it. You will be engaging with all levels both within NMUK and laterally across the company. We aim to rotate our Graduates during the two year scheme maximising their exposure to the business.
What we are looking for
- You must have permission to live and work in the UK without restriction at the time of hire
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven thinker
- Creative thinking / problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good team worker / flexible working approach with ability to self-motivate
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced organisation
- Efficient planning skills
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Knowledge of a foreign language may be an advantage
- Geographically mobile
Must have or expect to achieve a 2.1 in a relevant degree
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- from £30,000
Company pension programme, Company share scheme, Car ownership scheme, Fitness centre, Paid overtime and time in lieu, Private healthcare, Sports and leisure complex, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays, Travel opportunities (dependent on role)
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 9 May 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 9 May 2021