Few financial organisations can match the breadth of involvement and responsibility that you’ll find at Nissan. Whether it’s reviewing existing budgets, supervising ledgers, setting new budgets for business plans, forecasting, assessing profitability or making costings for new models, you will have a hand in every area of our business.
We are looking for sufficiently flexible individuals who can assume responsibility for any aspects of the following:
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Inventory reporting and control
- Product costing and logistics
- Business planning and forecasting
- Financial and process control
- Treasury and corporate governance
- Tax and customs
At Nissan, we produce a vehicle every 60 seconds. With our fast pace comes some big numbers. Great news for ambitious finance professionals who are looking to progress their career in an ever changing industry like ours.
Whether working in our Plant Finance, Shared Service Centre or European Controlling teams, the work is highly varied, challenging and rewarding. You will be given real exposure, real challenges and real responsibility – all from day one.
As one of our finance and accounting professionals, you will play a key role not only in local operations – but have opportunities for involvement in regional and global matters. The pace will be fast and the expectations will be high, but prove yourself here and you could secure an exciting future with an industry leader.
Beginning with several weeks exposure to each area of the department, you’ll get a broad feel for what we do and gain an understanding of our business, before taking responsibility for £million budgets in key areas of the business.
As with all areas of Nissan, good communication skills are essential. Especially if you are to deal confidently with everyone up to senior management level. Beyond that you’ll need integrity, an ability to think creatively and question perceived systems, always looking for new ways to reduce costs without sacrificing the quality that is central to our working philosophy.
If you’ve got a good head for figures and want to apply your financial acumen to a challenging, varied role where your performance will be rewarded, then Nissan’s finance department is for you
What we are looking for
- Must have or expect to achieve a 2.1 in a finance related degree
- You must have permission to live and work in the UK without restriction at the time of hire
- Ability to present data in a clear and structured manner
- Energetic, flexible and committed to supporting the team in achieving tight deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Challenging and flexible mind-set
- Proactive nature, reliable and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Articulate and ability to influence beyond authority
The successful candidate should be open to possible moves within the Nissan Europe region during their career with Nissan. Historically such moves have been of great benefit to the development of those who have taken the opportunity to broaden their knowledge of the business through working in different locations and functions.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- from £30,000
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 January 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 January 2022