Nissan’s success can only be as strong as the team of people who live and breathe its mission. Our HR group ensures the well-being, dedication, and high level of talent that allow us to make a positive impact on the world. Joining us in the HR department, you’ll gain exposure to a wide range of operations based purely at Nissan, with additional opportunities to influence Nissan on a European and global scale. You’ll provide real support for key HR projects, in particular the recruitment process, from identifying suitable candidates through to the coordination of recruitment events. Involved in all aspects of the employee lifecycle, from drawing up a contract to induction, through to final exit interviews, you’ll gain experience in the application of best practice necessary to build a successful and well-rounded HR career.
What we are looking for
- Attention to detail, performing accurate and detailed work
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to integrate, interact and work within a team
- Good time and workload management skills to achieve results
- Self-motivation – able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working within deadlines and in a fast paced environment
- High level of PC knowledge
- Advanced numerical skills
Second-year student, currently studying a degree that allows you to partake in an industrial placement year.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31/12/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31/12/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||130+|
|Location||Hertfordshire · Maple Cross|
25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays, company car ownership scheme, discretionary UEFA match tickets