We build technology solutions, partnering closely with the business to deliver leading edge software products to support business operations. In Information Systems we concentrate around managing the delivery of business solutions or supporting and delivering the infrastructure and services which underpin our systems used across our manufacturing plants in Sunderland, Barcelona, St. Petersburg and Johannesburg as well as regional sales units and dealerships.
Overview - role
As an Information Systems and Technology Graduate you will be supporting a variety of interesting projects and initiatives. With new challenges and opportunities coming thick and fast from a wide range of business areas. Working for us will provide insight and exposure to various professional avenues whilst interacting with different cultures. Diversity is key, as most departments work cross functionally with Alliance Partners around the world.
What you’ll be doing
- Deliverable management - Exposure to project management techniques to ensure quality, cost and time constraints remain a priority at all times. Agility and nimbleness is key and applying quality assurance to all aspects of delivery
- Project management techniques – Agile and Waterfall
- Analysis and requirements gathering – engaging business counterparts to identify problems and opportunities, to formalise business requirements
- Appreciation of design – functional design of IS/IT systems, different technologies and architecture
- Collaboration with colleagues across all IS/IT teams including software development, infrastructure, information security and enterprise integration
What we are looking for
- You must have permission to live and work in the UK without restriction at the time of hire
- Demonstrable passion for technology and innovation
- An understanding of Project Management techniques
- An understanding of modern systems delivery including development tools, infrastructure, techniques, frameworks and approaches
- Pragmatic problem solving approach, with the ability to make decisions and take measured risks
- Strong communication skills enabling the ability to work in a cross functional and diverse environment
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven thinker
- Flexibility to travel – this may be required depending upon demands
Must have or expect to achieve a 2:1 in an IT, computing or technology related discipline.
Accepted degree subjects
- computer sciences and IT
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
Key benefits - company pension programme, company share scheme, car ownership scheme, fitness centre, paid overtime
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 January 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 January 2020