We have opportunities within marketing and communications, both within our Cranfield research and development office and our Maple Cross sales and marketing headquarters.
Cranfield (Research & Development Centre)
If you joined our internal communications team you would be cascading daily communications to employees, managing the ambient media across the site and organizing all employee meetings. Your role would be crucial to managing our internal communications channels and ensuring all employees are kept up to date with key company information and news. You would also assist the technology and quality communications manager in their daily tasks, helping to develop and activate both external and internal communications focused around two critical storytelling areas for Nissan in Europe: Technology and Quality.
Maple Cross (Sales & Marketing Headquarters)
Nissan have a strong reputation for innovation. It is the responsibility of our marketing and communications teams to ensure that the Nissan brand and product portfolio are successfully communicated and maintain a strong presence in the UK marketplace. We have several roles to suit students interested in how to build and maintain brand and market presence. Whether you are interested in how to research and market products, manage events and press communications, deliver effective internal communication or service marketing; a marketing or communications placement at Nissan will provide you with the opportunity to get involved in the management of a major household brand. The opportunities available in this department include:
- Aftersales marketing
- Internal communications (press relations)
- Marketing communications and digital
- Marketing planning
- Product marketing
What we are looking for
- Applicants will need to demonstrate they have a passion for business and are driven to succeed
- Attention to detail, performing accurate and detailed work
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to integrate, interact and work within a team
- Good time and workload management skills to achieve results
- Self-motivation – able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working within deadlines and in a fast paced environment
- High level of PC knowledge
- Advanced numerical skills
- Self-motivation – able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and comfortable working within deadlines
Second year student, currently studying a degree that allows you to partake in an industrial placement year.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Maple Cross
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays • free on-site parking • sports and social committee
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 January 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 January 2020