This truly cross-functional placement places you at the forefront of Nissan’s customer-centric business, giving you the best overview of our national and international operations. You will have opportunities to work on international business projects with European partners, as well as with all departments at head office. Whether you’re creating new business processes for a French supplier, or presenting to senior management on your performance analysis findings, this placement will give you a wealth of business exposure. Do well here and you’ll come away with transferable business skills and acumen, making you highly sought after in all industries.
Working closely with managers, you’ll gain generalist business knowledge, commercial skills, and a fundamental grounding within the automotive industry. In 2018 two Industrial Placement students were offered places on the Nissan Graduate Scheme for 2019, so there is a great future opportunity if you succeed on your placement year.
What we are looking for
- Attention to detail, performing accurate and detailed work
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to integrate, interact and work within a team
- Good time and workload management skills to achieve results
- Self-motivation – able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working within deadlines and in a fast paced environment
- High level of PC knowledge
- Advanced numerical skills
Second-year student, currently studying a degree that allows you to partake in an industrial placement year.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31/12/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31/12/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||130+|
|Location||Hertfordshire · Maple Cross|
25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays, company car ownership scheme, discretionary UEFA match tickets