Throughout your role, you will learn about the vast variety of functions within purchasing and will be allocated your own area of responsibility from the following: line parts, indirect, aftersales, vendor tooling, purchase project management, purchase planning and co-ordination, supplier quality development and total delivered cost.
What we are looking for
- High level of PC knowledge
- Advanced numerical skills
- Attention to detail, performing accurate and detailed work
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to integrate, interact and work within a team
- Good time and workload management skills to achieve results
- Self-motivation – able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working within deadlines and in a fast paced environment.
- Any business related degree, particularly interested in procurement, purchasing, supply chain, business management or similar.
- Second year student, currently studying a relevant degree that allows you to partake in an industrial placement
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- Competitive salary
26 days annual leave and bank holidays • Discretionary UEFA match tickets • Free on-site parking
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 27 May 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 27 May 2019