You will be a key member of the Aftermarket Glass Replacement (AGR) UK team, working in an agile environment and responsible for successful business development within the Commercial Function.
Your responsibilities will include account management, marketing, pricing analysis, market research and much more.
This role will support activities for the UK AGR Business both at the European Distribution Centre in Redditch as well as within the eight Wholesale branches in the UK and Ireland.
The Automotive industry is highly competitive and so the commercial function plays a key role in providing management with tools and information required to ensure that as a company we can take an innovative approach to our service delivery, adding value to both the customer experience and products wherever possible.
The role will report directly to the UK&I Commercial Manager, and will give the successful applicant exposure to a wide range of areas within the AGR business.
- 25 days holiday
- 38 hours per week, Monday – Friday
- 12-month salary review
- Continual professional development and training
- Overseas work opportunities
- Pension with employer contributions
- Employee discount scheme
We are looking for a trainee to start in summer 2019.
What we are looking for
- A high level of computer literacy and be numerate.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, both with internal colleagues and external contacts, e.g. customers
- A willingness to learn quickly
- A result orientated approach
A full UK driving licence and car ownership would be an advantage due to limited public transport to the site.
A 2:1 or above degree.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
If you believe you have the skills and abilities we need, we very much want to hear from you.
Application is via our on-line application form only - via the Apply button.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 30/04/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 30/04/2019
Additional job details
|Location||Redditch · West Midlands|