- You will be a key member of an R&D technology team responsible for developing and improving the manufacturing processes used by NSG to produce glazing for the automotive market
- Initially you will work as a team member while you train and develop the necessary skills. If you show right passion and aptitude, you will quickly progress to leading your own projects
- The role is based at the NSG Group’s European Technical Centre in Lancashire but you will have opportunity for global travel for short periods of time
- The role requires collaboration with other functions and you can expect to be working closely with engineering, manufacturing and commercial teams
- 25 days holiday.
- Pension with employer contribution.
- Support to continue your professional development.
- Overseas work opportunities.
- On site car parking and restaurant.
- On site fitness activities/events
What we are looking for
- A good team player
- Willing to take personal responsibility for achieving results, demonstrating a sense
- of urgency, drive and personal commitment
- A willingness to solve problems in a systematic way and take a “hands on approach” when necessary
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- European foreign language skills, although not necessary, would be an advantage
A full UK driving licence and car ownership would be an advantage due to limited public transport to the site.
Recently graduated with either a science or engineering degree, 2:2 or above.
Accepted degree subjects
- transport engineering
- aerospace engineering
- chemical engineering
- mechanical engineering
- electronic and electrical engineering
- engineering management
- civil engineering and construction
Additional job details
- £23,000 - £26,000
How to apply
If you believe you take on the challenge, we very much want to hear from you. Please visit our website for further details.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 5 September 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment