We are OneSubsea, a Schlumberger company and we are in the business of helping our customers get oil and gas out of the ground faster and better than any other organisation.
Working with some of the world’s biggest oil production companies such as BP, ExxonMobil, Total and Shell, OneSubsea delivers integrated solutions, products, systems and services for the subsea oil and gas market.
Today, Schlumberger is the world’s leading oilfield services company, providing the most complete range of services for oil and gas extraction.
OneSubsea leverages flow control expertise, process technologies and world-class manufacturing and aftermarket capabilities, along with Schlumberger’s petro-technical leadership, reservoir and production technology, and R&D capabilities.
Our workload is expanding globally, and we want to introduce a Graduate talentline into our business to support our ambitious growth plans.
We’re a world leading pioneer in what we doMohamed Abou-Sabaa, Systems Engineer
One of a kind training and development
Our unique Graduate schemes are designed to give you ownership of your career aspirations, supported by training and practical experience to help you succeed. These are two-year programmes across global locations.
Your development programme will focus on undertaking a number of different placements which will be tailored to give you an all-round knowledge of the business.
There will be a strong focus on developing your interpersonal skills which will be supported by an assigned mentor who will offer advice and guidance when you need it.
Flexible working, exciting projects, opportunities to stretch myself and travel the worldNiall Mullan, Project Manager
One of a kind graduates
There are two routes to entry to the graduate schemes, engineering or project management.
You will be expecting a minimum of a 2:2 degree in a business-linked subject or mechanical engineering (or related field), eager for the chance to work internationally.
You are a self- starter, creative and energetic as the expertise of our people is our most important asset and source of competitive advantage.
You’ll relish the chance to deliver $multi-million projects in a fast-paced, dynamic business. Our continued success depends on the strength of our people.
Come in with an open mind, be prepared to challenge the norm, change drives us forwardAndrew Moore, Supplier Development Manager
One of a kind rewards
We expect great things of our graduates and in return, you will be recognised and rewarded by the business. You can expect a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits and pension package, in addition to:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- First class training and professional qualifications
- A structured career path
- Borderless career opportunities
- 25 days’ annual holiday increasing to 27 days after five years
- Flexible working hours
- A variety of flexible benefit options that suit your circumstances and enhance your lifestyle
- Company Incentive share scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Recently refurbished offices including on site café, Costa coffee, free parking and an onsite gym
People centric, they do the best for their employeesNiall Mullan, Project Manager
One of a kind values
We aim to attract, develop, motivate and retain our people based on the following principles:
- Promoting diversity of nationality, culture, gender and thought
- Training and developing our people continuously
- Advancement based on performance and potential
- Offering borderless career opportunities (either geographically, functionally or to a new business line)
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Respect and care for individuals and their families
engineering and manufacturing, energy and utilities, property and construction
Aberdeen, Leeds, Worldwide
- 10 Queen Street
- LS10 1SB