Have you got what it takes to be a ‘one of a kind’ Engineer?
Are you keen to start your engineering career with an ambitious journey into a truly fascinating and challenging global industry?
OneSubsea is part of Schlumberger, an international oilfield services company. Our services and products are one of the best and fastest on the market in getting oil and gas out of the ground. And, we have ambitious growth plans. Join our ‘One of a kind’ graduate scheme as we expand our Engineering team to provide support and expertise in the execution of projects across the globe. You could soon work with some of the world’s biggest oil production companies such as BP, ExxonMobil, Total and Shell.
During a challenging two-year graduate programme, you will get to know the full picture of our business. You will have exceptional global career prospects right from the start, emerging as a qualified Engineer equipped to work in complex, high-pressure situations within this cutting-edge industry.
Do you want to become a ‘One of a kind’ engineer to be part of a world-class team?
Your two-year ‘One of a kind’ development programme combines eight quarterly rotations. Working from our state of the art Leeds offices in the first year with an overseas rotation in the second year, you will focus on learning the business from the ground up to become a skilled and confident specialist in the sector. The programme covers:
- Pressure containing
- Suspension and suspension tooling
- Tree tooling
- Project engineering
- Manufacturing support
- Project management
- Project tendering
Your success will reward you with a lasting career as an expert working at the forefront of technological innovation in locations across the globe.
We expect great things from our people, and we reward them generously. Their expertise of and strength are our most valuable assets and the source of our competitive advantage and continued success. We promote diversity, training, individual potential and family values. This is reflected in our ‘One of a kind’ benefits package:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- First class training and professional qualifications
- A structured career path
- Borderless career opportunities
- 25 days’ annual holiday increasing to 27 days after five years
- Flexible working hours
- A variety of flexible benefit options that suit your circumstances and enhance your lifestyle
- Company Incentive share scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Recently refurbished offices including on-site café, Costa coffee, free parking and an onsite gym (currently under construction)
What we are looking for
You must be a team player with drive, determination, energy and a clear focus on results. You will also need the following:
- Be globally mobile
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic business on high value, technically complex products
- The right to work in the UK
A minimum 2:2 degree in engineering (or related field).
Accepted degree subjects
- mechanical engineering
- electronic and electrical engineering
- civil engineering and construction
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Proposed assessment centre dates: Tuesday 11 and Wednesday 12 June 2019.
For an initial discussion, please call Rob Gill on 07971 223435 in confidence.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 3 July 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment