Have you got what it takes to be a ‘One of a kind’ Mechanical Engineer?
Are you keen to start your engineering career with an ambitious journey into a truly fascinating and challenging global industry?
Join our ‘One of a kind’ graduate scheme as we expand our Engineering team to provide support and expertise in the execution of customer projects across the globe. You could soon be working with some of the world’s biggest oil production companies such as BP, ExxonMobil, Total and Shell.
During a challenging two-year graduate programme, you will understand engineering and how it integrates with the wider business. Emerging as a qualified Mechanical Engineer equipped to work in complex, high-pressure situations within this cutting-edge industry you will have global career prospects.
Do you want to become a ‘One of a kind’ Mechanical Engineer to be part of a world-class team?
Your two–year ‘One of a kind’ development programme combines eight quarterly rotations. Working from our state-of-the-art Leeds offices with an overseas secondment to a manufacturing plant, you will focus on learning the business from the ground up to become a skilled and confident specialist in the sector.
The programme covers:
- Specialist product groups
- Pressure containing
- Suspension and suspension tooling
- Subsea tree tooling
- Extended engineering teams
- Project engineering
- Systems engineering
- Engineering support services
- Project tendering
Your success will reward you with a lasting career as an expert working at the forefront of technological innovation in locations across the globe.
We expect great things from our people, and we reward them generously. Their expertise and innovation are our most valuable assets and the source of our competitive advantage and continued success. We promote diversity, training, individual potential and family values. This is reflected in our ‘One of a kind’ benefits package:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- First-class training and professional qualifications
- A structured career path
- Access to IMechE MPDS scheme to support you working towards engineering chartership
- Borderless career opportunities
- 25 days’ annual holiday increasing to 27 days after five years
- Flexible working hours
- A variety of flexible benefit options that suit your circumstances and enhance your lifestyle
- Company Incentive share scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Modern offices including on-site café, Costa coffee, free parking and an onsite gym
What we are looking for
You must be a team player with drive, determination, energy and a clear focus on results. You will also need the following:
- Be globally mobile
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic business on high value, technically complex products
- The right to work in the UK
A minimum 2:2 degree in mechanical engineering.
Accepted degree subjects
- mechanical engineering
Additional job details
How to apply
To apply - please complete the questions and submit them along with your CV via the online application system.
For an initial discussion, please call our Retained Consultant, Rob Gill on 07971 223435 in confidence.
- Are you One of a kind?
- Proposed assessment centre dates: w/c 9, 16 and 23 March (Mon-Fri)
- Job Ref: OSS/MEGS/013
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 14 February 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 14 February 2020