Are you a ‘One of a kind’ graduate keen to challenge the norm? Do you want to start your project management career with hands-on training leading to global Project Management assignment opportunities?
Join our ‘One of a kind’ graduate scheme as we expand our Project Management team to provide support and expertise in the execution of projects across the globe. You could soon be using your project management expertise working with some of the world’s biggest oil production companies such as BP, ExxonMobil, Total and Shell.
Right from the start, our two-year Project Management Graduate Scheme will introduce you to the fascinating world of one of the most complex and innovative global industries.
After you have completed the programme you will be ready to take your place within one of our teams of experts in locations across the globe.
Do you want an opportunity to become part of our team?
Your two-year ‘One of a kind‘ programme provides opportunities to develop your portfolio of project management skills. Based in Leeds you will work with experienced members of our team and will also visit some of our sites in the UK, Brazil, Malaysia, or the USA.
Throughout the programme you will be supported by an experienced mentor and will gain a recognised Project Management qualification.
Your success will reward you with a career as an expert in this fascinating industry with a world leader in technological innovation.
We expect great things from our people, and we reward them generously. Their expertise and innovation are our most valuable assets and the source of our competitive advantage and continued success. We promote diversity, training, individual potential and family values. This is reflected in our ‘One of a kind’ benefits package:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- First-class training and professional qualifications
- A structured career path
- Borderless career opportunities
- 25 days’ annual holiday increasing to 27 days after five years
- Flexible working hours
- A variety of flexible benefit options that suit your circumstances and enhance your lifestyle
- Company Incentive share scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Modern offices including on-site café, Costa coffee, free parking and an onsite gym
What we are looking for
You must be a team player with drive, determination, energy and a clear focus on results. You will also need the following:
- Be globally mobile
- The desire to take on the opportunity to deliver $multi-million projects in a fast-paced, dynamic business
- The right to work in the UK
A minimum 2:2 degree in a business-linked subject or mechanical engineering (or related field).
Accepted degree subjects
- business and management studies
- mechanical engineering
Additional job details
How to apply
To apply - please complete the questions and submit them along with your CV via the online application system.
For an initial discussion, please call our Retained Consultant, Rob Gill on 07971 223435 in confidence.
- Are you One of a kind?
- Proposed assessment centre dates: w/c 9, 16 and 23 March (Mon-Fri)
- Job Ref: OSS/PMGS/012
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 14 February 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 14 February 2020