- As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant for a Times Top 100 company you will be responsible for sourcing candidates by building strong searching techniques via a range of different platforms for the technology sector
- Qualifying candidates through effective questioning techniques
- Matching candidates and clients appropriately through developing relationships and understanding the needs of both
- Negotiating, influencing and persuading where appropriate to achieve the best outcome
- Gaining a strong commercial awareness of the vertical market you are working on to generate leads to call which will support your business development activity as you develop to a 360 Consultant
We are dedicated to your career development that’s why you will have a bespoke training programme which is tailored to your individual learning style. 78% of our trainees get promoted within their first four months and 76% of our management team joined us as a trainee.
So if you have a natural strong work ethic and an eagerness to learn your potential is unlimited.
You also get:
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped earning potential.
- Excellent commission structure - no thresholds
- Monthly afternoons and evenings in top restaurants and bars for hitting targets
- A leading smartphone
- Reward Portal - make your money go further with discount codes and reloadable store cards
- Bi-annual targets for trips abroad - Ibiza, Majorca, Las Vegas, Prague, Barcelona etc
- Duvet day incentives
- Flexi-hours for parents
- Flexi-hours for senior consultants and above (you can reach this in 18 months)
- Accredited management training
- Enhanced paid leave for important life events
- Employee charity committee
- Employee social committee
- Pension - access to a workplace pension with employer and employee contribution
- Annual day at the races
- 4pm Friday finish
- Fresh fruit daily
- Health cash plan £1,000+ cash back on everyday healthcare
- Employee assistance programme
- Free flu vaccinations
- Discounted health club membership
- On-site fitness sessions
With the launch of new teams and market sectors, the opening of our second USA office, internal promotions being at their highest and ongoing investment in cutting edge recruitment software and tools; there has never been a better time to join us.
There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people.
What we are looking for
- Graduate or graduate-calibre candidate
- Proven track record of demonstrating resilience
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to implement feedback through training
- Competitive and goal orientated
- Financially motivated
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- £21,000 - £40,000
Up to £21,000 basic, up to £40,000 uncapped OTE in year one
How to apply
Only eligible applications will be progressed.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 8 September 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 8 September 2019