Become part of the team
We have designed three schemes which reflect the nature of how we work with our clients and the challenges they face. Within each 18-month scheme you will have the opportunity to rotate through up to three of our Capability teams building a variety of skills and experiences which will form the foundations of your consulting career.
You will receive a breadth of training over the 18-month programme and at the end of the scheme, you will be eligible for promotion to our Consultant Analyst rank.
Business transformation is critical for organisations to adapt in ever-changing market landscapes. Joining our Business Transformation scheme will give you an understanding of how large-scale programmes are delivered, how change is managed, how operating models are formed and other key issues faced by our clients. You will become an expert in delivering business transformation.
Rotations available on this scheme are:
- Change: bringing together diverse experts to help achieve the transformational change clients require. You will learn to manage change and how this accelerates business performance. You’ll conduct cultural assessments and design the required interventions for sustainable cultural change, build business engagement plans, help identify new disrupters to the market and contribute to tailoring/developing PA’s change propositions accordingly.
- Complex Systems: as the world becomes increasingly more complex, dynamic, and interconnected, clients are struggling to deliver change at the scale and pace required to remain competitive. We turn this complexity into opportunity, helping clients deliver solutions to complex problems from conception to realisation.
- Delivery: lead and supports some of the UK’s most critical and high-profile projects, programme & portfolio management; whether it’s a full-scale business transformation, delivery of massive infrastructure projects, or complex planning needed. Recent examples include partnering with the National Crime Agency, supporting their strategic transformation to combat serious and organised crime and managing key transformation programs in the NHS to improve patient care & sustainability.
- Human Capital: our expert team bring a rich understanding of people and how they behave, clear analysis grounded in extensive research, and innovative insight. You’ll join our experts bringing bold ideas to our clients, helping them build high-performing work forces and workplace cultures. You’ll gain a breadth of experience delivering complex and unusual projects for clients.
- Operating Model: work with organisations facing disruptive threats or opportunities to define, design and implement better operating models that deliver on strategic and operational goals. We guide our clients’ choices about which customers to serve, what they value, and how that value will be delivered at an appropriate return. We combine operating model and organisational design expertise, digital capability and innovative thinking.
- Operations and improvement: we help some of the world’s largest companies to keep their promises to customers at the lowest possible cost. This is whilst embracing productivity, technological disruption and regulation. We also provide end-to-end product design-to-launch via our Cambridge Technology Centre.
- Sourcing and strategy: improving business operations through improvements to client Sourcing, IT and Corporate Services capabilities. We provide a range of strategic advice from transforming organisations’ operational teams, to delivering complex multi-billion-pound programmes. We regularly support our clients to achieve their desired business outcomes.
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy five additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
This role starts in September 2021.
What we are looking for
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Efficient time management
- Attention to detail & analytical ability
- The ability to articulate complex concepts with structure and clarity
- Effective teamworking and creativity to solve complex problems
- A hunger to learn coupled with the desire to grow personally and professionally
- Flexible to adapt to new situations, handle change, and balance multiple demands.
A degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 28 February 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 28 February 2021