Become part of the team
Technology has changed business forever. Organisations that have embraced digital are leading their industry and influencing others – and those that haven’t are falling behind. Information security, data protection and cyber security are becoming more and more important to these digital leaders.
PA’s Digital Trust and Cyber Security team works with organisations to manage, protect and make the most of their information assets to build strong brands and business models. This means demonstrating integrity in the way that data is handled and building confidence in their measures to mitigate cyber threats.
Driven by innovation, PA has long been operating on the leading edge of cyber security and data privacy. Currently, the firm is at the heart change in the UK by helping both our public and private sector clients keep customers and the nation secure during the coronavirus pandemic.
Your role in Digital Trust and Cyber Security
Over 12 months, you will become a specialist in Information and Cyber Security, ensuring that businesses understand and are alert to risks that surround them. Our clients need to stay one step ahead of digital threats, and you will develop the skills to give them the confidence to capitalise on digital opportunity. During your 12 months at PA you can expect to work across different areas in information security, from developing cyber strategy to implementing technologies. The experience gained here will provide you with a broad base to build an outstanding career within a supportive and challenging environment.
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy five additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
What we are looking for
- A passion for cyber security, and a good grasp of trends within the industry
- Interest and aptitude in information security and systems engineering
- Innovative and analytical thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
Studying towards a degree in computer science or a related subject
Accepted degree subjects
- computer sciences
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 August 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment