Become part of the team
PA works with public and private sector organisations to improve their business operations through improvements to their Sourcing, IT and Corporate Services capabilities. We provide a range of strategic advice from transforming organisations’ operational teams, to delivering complex multi-billion pound programmes. We regularly support our clients to achieve their desired business outcomes by harnessing deep technical expertise and innovative approaches.
We are growing our Sourcing, IT Strategy and Corporate Services team and are looking talented people with a passion for business operations. As a placement student at PA you will be given the opportunity to work on some of the most significant and complex challenges facing public and private sector organisations in the UK and internationally. You will be trusted to work across diverse programmes with our clients, offering a rare opportunity to build unrivalled expertise and experience. To support your development, you will be provided with access to leading experts in their fields, as well as paths to professional accreditation and skills development.
PA offers more than a job. We offer a career in consulting, a stake in our firm, and an environment where individuals and ideas matter.
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy five additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
Start date is July 2021.
What we are looking for
- Strong delivery track record in your degree and work experience
- A proven ability to think creatively and solve complex business issues and challenges
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- A drive for personal and professional progression
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
- Fixed term
How to apply
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 28 February 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 28 February 2021