Become part of the team
We have designed three schemes which reflect the nature of how we work with our clients and the challenges they face. Within each 18-month scheme you will have the opportunity to rotate through up to three of our Capability teams building a variety of skills and experiences which will form the foundations of your consulting career.
You will receive a breadth of training over the 18-month programme and at the end of the scheme, you will be eligible for promotion to our Consultant Analyst rank.
Our Strategy & Analytics rotations will get you to the heart of solving some of our client’s toughest problems. Using a variety of methodologies, tools and techniques, you will get a deep understanding of how to develop strategies for organisations, how data is used to make decisions rapid decisions and what macro-economic drivers influence a business.
Rotations available on this scheme are:
- Analytics: you will be working with a diverse and energetic team, adopting the latest technologies (e.g. Artificial Intelligence techniques/modules) and ways of working to create ingenious solutions. This will be coupled with the organisation and technology foundation required to shape and shift organisations and allow them to successfully govern their data. Whether you build frameworks for managing data, provide in-depth analysis or model data, you could help clients across a range of different sectors.
- Asset Management: we work alongside some of the UK’s largest asset owning organisations who own and operate complex infrastructures across the energy, transport and land estate sectors. These organisations have to make massive decisions on how they operate, why they spend their available funds and how to maintain condition and service for their customers and government stakeholders. This capability will develop your skills in strategy, planning and operations of infrastructure assets, analytics and modelling to inform and optimise asset investment and operational decisions, the design and successful implementation of asset management systems.
- Economics & Investment Strategy: this team conducts advanced analytics for some of the largest companies and governments. You will get to work with highly experienced economists being exposed to incentive design, efficiency analysis, demand/supply simulation, econometric forecasting, policy development. consumer behaviour analysis, regulatory design, competition analysis and economic impact assessments.
- Growth Strategy: you will help CEOs and other business leaders across many sectors to develop and implement strategies to create value and transform their organisations. You will help business leaders develop new propositions and go-to-market strategies, tackle the challenges and opportunities presented by the evolving sustainability agenda and work with government & public sector institutions to shape public policy and implement strategic projects.
- Risk & Regulation: we work across all sectors within financial services, with a particular focus on Banking as well as with the regulators themselves giving us unique insights. We help our clients respond to an increasingly diverse set of risks and to think beyond compliance to ensure risk management and their regulatory programmes support their business ambitions. Our deep regulatory knowledge combined with our technology insights means we are experts in recommending RegTech solutions tailored to our clients’ specific needs. We also implement change at the forefront of Financial Crime compliance across the UK and the Nordics.
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy five additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
This role starts in September 2021.
What we are looking for
- Preferably candidates will have experience with programming languages
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and modelling with Excel or other tools
- Proactive and entrepreneurial; constantly looking for ways of using emerging technologies to solve business challenges
- Curiosity, numeracy and a willingness to work hard
- Attention to detail, being able to absorb large amounts of information and think in a structured way
- You will get along well with a wide variety of people and thrive on working collaboratively with others to solve problems.
A degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 28 February 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 28 February 2021