Our Commercial scheme gives you the chance to explore what drives Paddy Power Betfair. From generating insights into our 5 million customers to developing products at the cutting edge of the industry.
You could be delivering pricing and risk management, working on commercial negotiations and developing new business. You can expect some serious development over the 18-month rotation programme and you’ll soon understand what Paddy Power Betfair is all about. Different brands. Different teams. Different challenges.
You can select five from eight areas of the business. You will then spend four months in each of these areas before rotating to the next area. The areas may include:
- Risk and trading
- UK and Ireland Commercial
- Strategy and insights
- TVG (based in Los Angeles)
Fixed term position for 20 months.
Paddy Power Betfair is one of the world’s leading sports betting and gaming operators, formed from the 2016 Merger of Paddy Power plc and Betfair Group plc.
Today we operate four sports betting and gaming brands; Paddy Power, Betfair, Sportsbet and TVG, which bring ‘excitement to life’ for over five million customers worldwide!
We are online-led, mobile-led and sports-led: and our proprietary technology, unique products and innovative marketing all combine to offer a superb experience to our customers.
Our spirit, talent and ambition has taken us into the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange and we now employ over 7,000 people in sixteen locations across the globe; from Los Angeles to Dublin, and London to Melbourne.
- Desire to learn new skills, gain knowledge and innovate
- Ability to back decisions with sound rationale
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A capacity to review and be reviewed constructively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivating, adaptable and flexible in approach
- Key Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent team working skills and stakeholder management
Qualifications and experience requirements
- To have achieved or be on course for a minimum of a 2.1 in your degree
- A minimum of 450 points on your Leaving Certificate (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 260 UCAS Tariff points (or equivalent)
- The ambition to succeed in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- The motivation for career progression
- The flexibility to work well in teams and on your own
- Excellent communication skills
- A high record of achievement and delivery
Accepted degree subjects
economics · classics · philosophy · marketing and advertising studies · humanities · business and management studies · politics · media studies and publishing · accounting and finance · sports science · linguistics · history · computer sciences and IT · psychology · languages
Annual Bonus, Sharesave Scheme, Healthcare, Pension, Interest Free Travel Card
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Number of vacancies: Three
Closing date: 30/11/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 30/11/2017