Graduate career opportunity in the publishing sector.
Expanding international business to business magazine publisher and events organiser seeks recent graduate to work within our editorial department on our print, digital and event products.
Successful candidate will learn all facets of the publishing business whilst working alongside our experienced team of editors.
Opportunity for some international travel.
What we are looking for
- No previous experience necessary as full graduate training provided.
- Must be ambitious, enthusiastic and articulate.
- Excellent long term career prospects.
- Common sense is absolutely essential
- We are looking for a history of academic excellence as well as evidence of a well rounded individual with a variety of interests.
- Education to degree level with a 2:1 as a minimum requirement.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- Number of vacancies
- Farnham · This is an office-based role
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Please send covering letter and CV to the Managing Editor via the Apply button.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 26 August 2022
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 26 August 2022