This summer explore India’s captivating culture, diverse people and dynamic business environment. Be ready to unlock your potential and re-evaluate your values and cultural norms whilst creating priceless memories. When you return home, these invaluable lessons will allow a broadened perspective of the world in your personal and professional life.
About the programme
Pave’s 10-day India Business & Travel Programme in one of the largest cities in the world and the City of Dreams, Mumbai, is designed with industry professionals to give you an in-depth insight into India’s unique and dynamic business environment and how this impacts the organisations operating in one of the fastest growing economies today.
You will be challenged through organisation led workshops and will meet a number of individuals ranging from business owners to village dwellers to give you first-hand experience of India’s economy, business, culture, political system, legal system and people.
Take a sneak peek preview of the schedule below:
- Day 1: Arrival into India
- Day 2: Navigating India and sightseeing
- Day 3: The agile nature of India’s startup ecosystem
- Day 4: Asia’s largest slum tour and business challenge workshop
- Day 5: Apprentice Challenge
- Day 6: Insight into the Indian workplace
- Day 7: Village tour
- Day 8: India’s law in context and religious and historical heritage
- Day 9: Purposeful business in India
- Day 10: Future of India and closing ceremony
- Day 11: Mum-bye
What will you gain?
- Immerse yourself in The City of Dreams and explore India’s distinct culture, people and industries that co-exist harmoniously, underpinned by a complex and rich history.
- Meet inspirational individuals from various walks of life; entrepreneurs, villagers and social activists to hear their uplifting stories and practically engage in aspects of their life and work.
- Work with Indian organisations to develop on and solve real commercial challenges.
- Develop your competitive edge and enhance your employability through international experience, a global network and a deep understanding of the distinct eastern business culture.
- Unlock your potential and re-evaluate your values and cultural norms whilst creating priceless memories.
When is it happening?
The India Business & Travel Programme dates for 2018 are as follows: Monday 25 June 2018 - Thursday 5 July 2018
For more information on the programme, please e-mail us or head over to our website
What we are looking for
For the India Business & Travel Programme we are looking for candidates who demonstrate the following:
- A global outlook
- Self-motivation and proactivity
- Effective communication, teamwork and leadership skills
- An adaptable and flexible approach to change
- An interest in international business and culture
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Applications should come through our internal application process following the apply link. The process will include an online application form and CV submission, followed by a short telephone/video call
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 25/10/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 25/10/2018
Additional job details
|Number of vacancies||20|