Pearlfinders is growing and we are currently looking for bright graduates to join the research team. If you’re a brilliant writer and possess an excellent attention to detail with a passion for learning how business decisions are made then this is definitely the opportunity for you.
As the company continues its growth, opportunities for development are unlimited, and Pearlfinders has grown to where it is today by being a meritocracy.
You’ll be joining the Marketing and Sponsorship Research team and will be provided with training from the start. You will work closely with the deputy MD, senior team and other research executives to ensure that the most relevant information is being obtained at all times.
The Research Executive is responsible for:
- Conducting telephone interviews with senior marketing and sponsorship decision-makers, focused on uncovering their business challenges
- Writing reports on your findings, which are uploaded to Pearlfinders the following morning
- Working alongside the editorial team to ensure the correct split of brands and agency disciplines are covered
- Monitoring trade and business press titles to ensure clients are kept up-to-date with breaking business developments
- Working with the Pearlfinders account management team to ensure the content you’re producing is in line with our clients’ expectations
- Conducting secondary research to write smart new business recommendations to accompany your reports
- Checking and uploading contact and company information to the Pearlfinders portal
- Proof-reading and checking work
- A dynamic, vibrant and fun working environment
- Competitive salary
- Weekly Friday afternoon team drinks
- Regular social and sporting events
- Subsidised gym membership at Fitness First
- Performance vouchers and incentives
Pearlfinders, founded in 2004, supplies an important gap in the market for companies selling high value business services. We provide credible and well-researched reasons for their sales team to connect with senior budget-holders. Our client list is unique, and includes well-known marketing agencies such as PHD, JWT and Leo Burnett, as well as global rights holders like Real Madrid, IMG and Ironman.
We offer high-value research to these clients, interviewing senior marketing and sponsorship decision-makers to provide forward-looking insights and prospecting advice.
We are a community of analysts, researchers and data experts, but more importantly we are community of business development professionals who interview over 35,000 business decision-makers each year across all industries globally.
To do this, we contact organisations going through change for a variety of reasons, and then speak directly with their senior decision-makers to establish the correct grounds for potential suppliers to make a pitch for their business. We then add advice on timing and approach, accurate contact data, D&B financial data, sector and trend briefings, Salesforce integration, social plugins and a range of other tools to enable a full-service sales platform.
See more background information on the company and what it's like to work at Pearlfinders
- Commercially aware
- Excellent written communication
- Availability to start by the end of January
Rainmaker and Pearlfinders are looking for candidates who are eligible to work and live in the UK.
Qualifications and experience requirements
University degree, 2:1 or above.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 19/01/2018