We are currently looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Graduate to join our 2020 Cohort as a Graduate Compliance and Systems Manager.
Based in Taunton, Somerset, our Graduate Compliance and Systems Manager will work alongside the Compliance and Systems team, as well as our Unit Managers and teams based at our Material Recycling Facilities (MRF’s) across the UK.
This role will enable and support the MRFs by implementing and maintaining compliance requirements and legal obligations through audits, reporting and gap analysis and the implementation of best practice. The successful graduate will ensure standardisation of systems across the MRF assets and assist in developing and improving the use of SharePoint where required, as well as taking responsibility to ensure that all relevant control systems, as set out in the company’s management system, are in place and maintained.
Through overseeing control systems, the Compliance and Systems Graduate will prevent or deal with non-conformities and develop a continuous improvement approach throughout.
For your hard work and commitment, we offer a competitive salary of £25,000 pa as well as a great package of benefits, including:
- A cycle to work scheme
- Viridor extras - discounts on many high street shops and leisure activities
- Company pension scheme and life assurance
- Sharesave – a fixed term savings scheme
- Workplace wellness – a free 24/7 support line
- Payroll giving.
What we are looking for
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels internally and externally.
- Self-motivation, resilience and dynamic member of our team able to work and deliver under pressure.
- Strong relationship building skills with an ability to influence where required.
- Strong IT and Microsoft Office skills along with the ability to learn new systems and report effectively and accurately.
- There will be a requirement to travel to our other sites across the UK, therefore a full UK driving licence is essential.
Advanced data manipulation and analysis skills would be preferable but not essential, as would knowledge of the waste management industry.
As our new Graduate Compliance and Systems Manager, you’ll have achieved your degree by October 2020, preferably in environmental or science based subjects, demonstrating your analytical ability also. You’ll have demonstrable knowledge of relevant environmental and health and safety regulations and standards.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
How to apply
Applicants will be invited to take part in an Assessment Centre in June 2020.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 19 April 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 19 April 2020