We are looking for a Graduate Innovation Project Manager to join our Innovations and Regulations team. This role will be key in managing projects and ensuring these are delivered on time.
As our Graduate Innovation Project Manager, you will work closely with the Key Stakeholders for each project and provide your support and expertise throughout. You’ll need to build and maintain strong relationships to ensure that the stakeholders remain engaged throughout all stages of the project.
You will put measures in place to review each project and strive for continuous improvement. By sharing best practice with the team and following an agreed approach, you will ensure consistency throughout the project, as well as an adherence to the wider business strategy and driving forward the HomeSafe Agenda.
For your hard work and commitment, we offer a great package of benefits, including:
- A cycle to work scheme
- Viridor extras - discounts on many high street shops and leisure activities
- Company pension scheme and life assurance
- Sharesave – a fixed term savings scheme
- Workplace wellness – a free 24/7 support line
- Payroll giving.
What we are looking for
- The successful candidate will be very highly motivated, energetic and have a passion for making a difference.
- Commercial awareness and an ability to think logically and identify root causes whilst providing solutions.
- An ability to engage effectively and gain support from stakeholders across different teams and levels.
- Focus and passion for high quality standards and a forward-thinking attitude.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Good understanding of process and improvement.
- This role will require working alongside multiple stakeholders, teams and management both internal and external, strong relationship building skills are essential and high levels of resilience, drive and tenacity will be key.
- The role will be based in Taunton and will require frequent UK travel – therefore a full driving licence is essential.
As our Graduate Innovation Project Manager, you will have secured a degree in a relevant subject.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
How to apply
Applicants will be invited to take part in an Assessment Centre in June 2020.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 19 April 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 19 April 2020