Peopletoo is well established in the public sector and we strive to develop our people by offering challenging assignments with good mentoring support and training opportunities – the successful candidate will be expected to make a significant contribution from day one. Many of our employees quickly gain promotion and take on additional responsibilities with appropriate remuneration increases.
During your training period you will be required to operate as a key member of a Peopletoo team on client site and develop knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Researching innovation in public sector service delivery
- Research to support business proposals, working with the team to develop proposals for new contracts
- Interviewing key stakeholders, assisting with development and facilitating workshops and day-to-day engagement of stakeholders with development of propositions. However, this may also involve working a part of a change team to implement solutions
- Contributing towards report development, financial modelling and report writing
- Business process re-engineering – process mapping and developing new solutions
- Service re-design and restructures – understanding innovative approaches to service delivery and how restructures are implemented
- Developing presentations for clients – developing appropriate messages for different audiences
- Project planning and monitoring – developing plans for implementation, managing risk and managing live projects
Package of core benefits including:
- An attractive annual car allowance of £6,900
- Business expenses
- Holidays, starting at 25 days per year (plus bank holidays)
- A flexible contributory pension arrangement – where the company matches your contribution two fold; up to a maximum of 10% of salary
- Company incentive scheme
- Private health and life insurance
- Flexible option to purchase up to five additional days holiday each year
What we are looking for
Peopletoo are looking for individuals who will work hard, can operate independently and make the most of opportunities and experience given. Applicants will be expected to have a degree relevant to working within a consultancy business, have knowledge of the public sector in the UK and demonstrate a desire to work in this area.
There are a number of key competencies we look for in applicants:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working under pressure and able to adapt to change easily
- Ability to work effectively within an internal and external team and show leadership potential
- A passion for self-development and improving services is an essential requisite
- Competent in working with numerical data and able to critically assess and interpret oral and written information
- Ability to be innovative and creative in assisting with turning an idea into an actionable plan
- A self-starter, able to work independently and resilient in managing a number of challenges
Given that extensive travel and overnight stays will be a requirement of the job, you will need to be a car owner and hold a current driving licence circa date of commencement.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Please attach a covering letter indicating how your knowledge, experience, qualifications and personal attributes support your application, and submit your CV to Sophie Bird (Tel: 0115 824 0040) via the apply button.
Interviews will take place at our office in Nottingham on 4 and 5 June 2018.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 25/05/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 25/05/2018
Additional job details
Car allowance: £6,900, business expenses, private health and life insurance, salary depending on experience