Here at Phrasee we're looking for a Language Technician who wants to get in on the ground-floor of an innovative, fast-growing tech startup.
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- 20 days' holiday (increasing to 25 days from Jan 2018)
- Perkbox membership
- An incredible journey aboard one of London’s hot new startups - and all of the excitement that comes along with it
- And if you're super nice, we'll even spring for beer/wine on Fridays
Phrasee is a SaaS (software-as-a-service) startup based in London. We've received seed investment and we work with big brands like Virgin Holidays, Domino's and Gumtree.
Our unique tech uses artificial intelligence to create marketing language that increases response rates. We use technologies like natural language processing and machine learning to automatically create marketing language that out-performs humans. No lie! There’s nothing else like our product on the market. It’s awesome.
Phrasee’s office is two minutes from Putney overground station, and five minutes from East Putney tube.
- Working as part of our Language team, you'll apply your language knowledge within our unique technical environment
- Analysing language data using our proprietary sentiment analysis tools
- Identifying patterns and pre-empting problems/solutions
- After getting established in the role you'll take on responsibility for specific accounts from a language perspective, working in collaboration with colleagues in the Ops team
- You'll have an intuitive understanding of how language persuades people to take action
- English language fluency is a must
- Fluency in other major European languages is a massive plus
Qualifications and experience requirements
- Degree (or equivalent experience) in one of the following disciplines: English, linguistics - you tell us how you think your degree and/or experience would be relevant for this role
- Fluent English
Accepted degree subjects
Contract and working hours
How to apply
Closing date: 19/12/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 19/12/2017