- Managing core network infrastructure (Mikrotik, Cisco)
- Manage core network services (DNS, Syslog)
- Manage core network monitoring (PRTG)
- Monitor and patch vulnerabilities to core and CPE
- Network capacity planning
- Plan and implement network changes
- Provide training and guidance to customer support team
- Manage datacentre infrastructure (VMWare, Servers, Switches)
- Manage core BGP peering arrangements
What we are looking for
- A solid understanding of networking; Routing (BGP, OSPF), Switching.
- Experience using Mikrotik RouterOS.
Accepted degree subjects
- computer sciences and IT
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
Bonus, fast track progression with training to NOC engineer.
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 13 August 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment