Join our Thailand paid teaching programme for a unique opportunity in a relaxed culture. Teaching in Thailand is perfect for people wanting to travel and earn money after graduating.
You will do a 120 hour TEFL course in Chiang Mai, giving you a month to settle into life in Thailand and make friends with others on your course before starting work.
Our job guarantee opens up opportunities in kindergartens, schools, colleges, universities, private tuition or online teaching.
Choose your location, duration (from five+ months) and start date, and then enjoy the fantastic Thai lifestyle while you gain international teaching and travel experience.
Why choose this?
- Flexible start dates every month
- Durations from five months or longer
- More laid back and easy-going lifestyle compared to teaching in China
- Fully supported by friendly staff in UK and Thailand
Staff support in UK and Thailand, orientation on arrival, visa, accommodation and insurance assistance, job guarantee
What we are looking for
- Be an English native speaker or have language proficiency equivalent to at least IELTS Band seven
- Hold a passport from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom or the USA
- Be between 21 and 50 years old
- Be adaptable to new and unpredictable situations
- Be of good character and possess a friendly, patient and flexible personality
- Be familiar with Microsoft Word or OpenOffice Writer
- Be available for five months or more
Be a university graduate and hold a recognised bachelor’s degree.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 09/05/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
|Location||Chiang Mai, Thailand|
Staff support in UK & Thailand, Orientation on arrival, Visa, Accommodation & Insurance assistance, Job Guarantee