Join our Thailand paid teaching programme for a unique opportunity in a relaxed culture! This programme is perfect for people wanting time to adjust to the local Thai culture, time zone, food and weather before starting work in the school.
When you arrive in Chaing Mai, you will do a 120 hour residential TEFL course, and on completion, you can visit different schools etc before committing to the one you would like to work in. You can teach in various stages of education, from kindergarten to university, and even the option of private tuition with small groups of adults.
What we are looking for
- Be an English native speaker or have language proficiency equivalent to at least IELTS Band 7.
- Hold a passport from Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom or the USA.
- Be between 21 and 50 years old.
- Be adaptable to new and unpredictable situations.
- Be of good character and possess a friendly, patient and flexible personality.
- Be familiar with Microsoft Word or OpenOffice Writer.
- Be available for five months or more.
- Be a university graduate and hold a recognised bachelor’s degree.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 09/05/2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Additional job details
Staff support in UK & Thailand, Orientation on arrival, Visa, Accommodation & Insurance assistance, Job Guarantee