We are looking for four confident and hard-working individuals to join our team as an Apprentice Sales Executive in Harlow.
Please note this role is predominately telesales.
- Talking to clients – as with all telesales roles, you will make a large amount of phone calls to build your client base and encourage new leads. Cold calling is a major component.
- Building relationships – customer focus is very important to us and key to being successful, so you need to be able to build ongoing working relationships with businesses and clients.
- Closing incoming enquiries – although it is up to you to develop your client base, you will also be offered incoming leads/enquiries.
- General tasks – this includes handling incoming calls, diary management is required, arranging/attending sales meetings, composing emails and proposals for clients, updating your pipe line.
- Unlimited earning potential – commission on your sales are uncapped so the harder you work, the more you will achieve and be rewarded.
- Regular team events – work is a large part of your life, so you need to enjoy it! We are a very close-knit team and do plenty of activities outside of work such as our go karting, Christmas parties, birthday dinners, pub events and more.
- Parking expenses – free parking available in our new Harlow office.
Things to consider:
- Please ensure that you can travel to Harlow for 9am-5pm
- Apprenticeship standard for Business Administrator
- Functional skills qualifications (if required)
- Full training provided by the sales manager
- Regular visits to clients and out in the field if on target
- Observations and assessments in the workplace
- Use of the CRM software
- Quarterly assessments
- Ongoing training and support from us
- Ambitious and energetic – This is a target-orientated role, so you will need to be driven and resilient to achieve and exceed your targets.
- ‘Can do’ attitude – high level of commitment and ability to work unsupervised using your own initiative to achieve targets.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and telephone.
- Strong organisational skills – co-ordinate and manage sales, as well as the ability to prioritise tasks when working under pressure.
Qualifications and experience requirements
A* - C (9-4) GCSE in English and maths or equivalent qualifications are preferred but not essential.
Additional job details
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 3 July 2019
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 3 July 2019