We are seeking to recruit two enthusiastic, hardworking and analytical individuals to join our UK focused team at a graduate level. The role will entail:
- Working as a key part of our UK team in the production of detailed town and city-based research reports;
- Undertaking primary and secondary research through visiting cities and meeting local contacts. This will help you develop in-depth knowledge of individual local markets, as well as an understanding of key national property market trends;
- Providing direct research support to our clients on an ad hoc basis;
- Taking an active role in the ongoing development of our UK services in terms of report format, data analysis and data delivery to clients;
PMA employment package
- Competitive salary, and discretionary bonus based on company performance.
- PMA offer a progressive approach to flexible working.
- Holiday entitlement of 27 days per annum (two to be taken over Christmas when our offices are closed).
- PMA contribution to workplace pension scheme. Life Insurance and Income Protection cover.
- In addition, PMA provide travel card loans, bike to work scheme, eye tests and childcare vouchers. PMA is a friendly company and we have regular social events.
What we are looking for
- An interest and knowledge in commercial property: you will have an interest in property markets, along with broader macroeconomic and social trends.
- Analytical: you will draw on excellent analytical and communication skills, both written and verbal. You will also have an eye for detail.
- Self-motivated: you will work independently from an early stage, requiring self-motivation and excellent organisation skills.
- Computing skills: you will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel. A knowledge of database and mapping packages is also desirable.
- Well-rounded: you will be degree educated with a strong academic record.
- A rounded individual with a property interest is more important than the course studied - we employ graduates from a wide range of degrees across humanities and sciences.
No experience is necessary but you will be degree educated with a strong academic record.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- London · Covent Garden
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
- Visit our website pma.co.uk to find out more about the company and help tailor your application.
- Successful applicants will be invited to a first interview, which, if successful, will be followed up with a second interview.
- There will also be an analytical/written assessment.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31 May 2021
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 31 May 2021