We are seeking to recruit enthusiastic, hardworking and analytical individuals to join our UK focused team. The role will entail:
- working as a key part of our UK team in the production of detailed town and city-based research reports;
- undertaking primary and secondary research through visiting cities and meeting local contacts. This will help you develop in-depth knowledge of individual local markets, as well as an understanding of key national property market trends;
- providing direct research support to our clients on an ad hoc basis;
- taking an active role in the on-going development of our UK services in terms of report format, data analysis and data delivery to clients.
PMA employment package
- Competitive London salary.
- Holiday entitlement of 27 days pa (our office is closed over the Christmas period).
- PMA offer a progressive approach to flexible working.
- Life Insurance and Income Protection cover for all employees.
- PMA contribution to workplace pension scheme.
- Discretionary bonus based on company performance (after one year’s service).
- In addition, PMA provide travel card loans, bike to work scheme, eye tests and childcare vouchers. PMA is a friendly company and we have regular social events.
Start date: from mid-June into the autumn – we can be flexible on start date for the right candidate.
What we are looking for
- An interest in commercial property: you will have an interest in property markets, along with broader economic and social trends.
- Analytical: you will draw on excellent analytical communication skills, both written and verbally. You will also have an eye for detail.
- Self-motivating: you will work independently from an early stage, requiring self-motivation and excellent organisation skills.
- Computing skills: you will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Some knowledge of SQL is desirable, but not essential.
- Well-rounded: you will be degree educated with a strong academic record. A rounded individual with a property interest is more important than the course studied - we employ graduates from a wide range of degrees across humanities and sciences.
Previous relevant experience is advantageous but not essential.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- London · Covent Garden
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
Please click apply to complete the online application form.
- Visit our website to find out more about the company and help tailor your application.
- Successful applicants will be invited to a first interview, which, if successful, will be followed up with a second interview. In line with social distancing guidelines we will be interviewing and conducting the assessments virtually, initial training and inductions may also be carried out in this way.
- There will also be an analytical / written assessment.
- Please note that due to the volume of applications that we receive it is not possible for us to respond to all applicants.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 17 June 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 17 June 2020