We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, hardworking and analytical individual to join our investment and forecasting team. The applicant will have the opportunity work closely with senior members of the team gaining a wide range of experience across global property markets.
The role primarily entails:
- collating and analysing a large range of property and financial data across global markets. This will include analysing information on private and public real estate debt and equity markets;
- providing support for the senior members of the team by briefing them on market trends, and helping them prepare PMA’s strategic property forecasts and their presentation to clients;
- delivering direct research support to our clients on an ad hoc basis and helping the team undertake new research projects.
PMA employment package
- Competitive London salary.
- Holiday entitlement of 27 days pa (our office is closed over the Christmas period).
- We support further learning and professional qualifications including the IMC and the APC for MRICS
- PMA offer a progressive approach to flexible working.
- Life Insurance and Income Protection cover for all employees.
- PMA contribution to workplace pension scheme.
- Discretionary bonus based on company performance (after one year’s service).
- In addition, PMA provide travel card loans, bike to work scheme, eye tests and childcare vouchers. PMA is a friendly company and we have regular social events.
What we are looking for
- Graduate or graduate plus one-two years of experience
- An interest in commercial property: you will have an interest in property and financial markets, along with broader economic and social trends.
- You will draw on excellent numerical and analytical communication skills, both written and verbally. You will also have an eye for detail.
- You will have excellent Excel skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Some knowledge of forecasting packages such as EViews is desirable, but not essential.
- You vwill work independently from an early stage, requiring self-motivation and excellent organisation skills.
You will be degree educated with at least a 2:1 or MSc, preferably in real estate or finance.
Accepted degree subjects
Additional job details
- London · Covent Garden
- Competitive salary
- Contract, dates and working times
How to apply
- Please complete the online form.
- Visit our website pma.co.uk to find out more about the company and help tailor your application.
- Successful applicants will be invited to a first interview, which, if successful, will be followed up with a second interview.
- There will also be an analytical / written assessment.
- Please note that due to the volume of applications that we receive it is not possible for us to respond to all applicants.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 24 December 2020
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 24 December 2020