We are looking for undergraduates, not graduates to provide administrative support to the Centre Financial Controller, Sales Administrators, and Centre Management Team in order to improve the Centre’s performance both commercially and operationally.
Core specific responsibilities
- In conjunction with the Financial Controller, monitor and report on Centre commercial performance and develop responses in order to improve.
- Identify and implement reports and data to facilitate the centre’s performance
- Produce a daily spreadsheet of the previous day’s new enquiries and unattended leads in line with PCGB Enquiry Management guidelines.
- Cleanse and maintain C@P data in a timely, efficient, compliant and accurate manner.
- Support the Centre PA with implementing key metrics through C@P to manage sales activity and facilitate marketing activity.
- Proactively review customer data for prospecting opportunities.
- Understand the sales process and the associated documentation required.
- Fully understand RICS, FCA and internal procedures to ensure the Centre and the Centre Team are compliant.
- Ensure the deal files contain all the appropriate paperwork and signatures in accordance with our internal processes, FCA and HMRC guidelines.
- Ensure the implementation of PRG best practice in relations to sales deal files.
- Assist the management team in ensuring the centre is compliant with operating guidelines.
- Support the Centre with various marketing activities, including attending on and off site marketing events.
- Ensure adequate stock at all times of all Centre Marketing literature including brochures, posters and signage.
- Ensure adequate stock at all times of all Centre Sales documentation paperwork.
- Assist the Center Vehicle Coordinator with the management of the Centre International Porsche Locator used and demo car stock lists ensuring all information is accurate and regularly updated, including photos, mileage, pricing, specifications and registration. Coordinating with the General Sales Manager and Vehicle Coordinator to maintain data.
- Assist with showroom preparation including vehicles, merchandise and displays.
- Be proactive in maintaining professional standards of personal and Centre presentation.
- Support the Centre Management team with ad-hoc administration.
- To understand and assist in the delivery of business strategy and objectives
- Deliver an agreed level of service to the internal and external customer, business partners and external suppliers
- Take ownership for personal development needs in anticipation of business requirements
- Contribute fully within the team, ensuring the right environment is maintained
- Ensure the appropriate level of management control and system exploitation is applied to all relevant systems
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times The above list of core specific responsibilities is not exhaustive. The job holder is expected to carry out other duties as reasonably assigned from time to time, in line with their ability. The company reserves the right to vary the role content, within reason, with consultation and agreement, in accordance with business requirements.
At Porsche we have always been ambitious; this has helped to develop our brand and make us one of the premier and recognisable automotive companies in which to develop a career.
At Porsche we recognise that our staff are our strongest asset, this is reflected in our intern training programme that offers outstanding individuals the opportunity to gain transferable skills and experience in their chosen field.
We currently have placement years available in human resources, public relations, marketing, facilities management, events management, training and development, network development and strategy, business improvements and motorsport hospitality.
Accepted degree subjects
25 annual holiday days, daily lunch allowance
How to apply
Closing date: 27/11/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 27/11/2017