We are looking for undergraduates, not graduates to support the Legal Department in the day-to-day work and administrative duties within the department
Broadly, the Porsche Legal Department manages the legal requirements of the UK Porsche Subsidiaries for the following business agendas:
- Corporate governance
- Risk and compliance
- Commercial operations
- Record creation and retention
The legal intern is to operate in a similar capacity to a trainee solicitor but within the organizational boundaries of the Legal Department.
On a day to day basis the legal intern will work with the Senior Legal Counsel and other members of the legal department assisting with the management and execution of:
- Legal advice
- Legal research
- Case management
- Commercial Transactions
- Contentious commercial and IP matters
- Compliance including anti-trust, money laundering, bribery data protection, financial services, consumer credit and health and safety
- Corporate governance
- Law enforcement issues
- Department administration
- To understand and assist in the delivery of business strategy and objectives
- Take ownership for personal development needs in anticipation of business requirements
- Contribute fully within the team, ensuring the right environment is maintained
- Ensure the appropriate level of management control and system exploitation is applied to all relevant systems
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
At Porsche we have always been ambitious; this has helped to develop our brand and make us one of the premier and recognisable automotive companies in which to develop a career.
At Porsche we recognise that our staff are our strongest asset, this is reflected in our intern training programme that offers outstanding individuals the opportunity to gain transferable skills and experience in their chosen field.
We currently have placement years available in human resources, public relations, marketing, facilities management, events management, training and development, network development and strategy, business improvements and motorsport hospitality.
Accepted degree subjects
25 annual holiday days, daily lunch allowance
How to apply
Closing date: 12/01/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 12/01/2018