We are looking for undergraduates, not graduates to support the OSBDM(s) in development and implementation of Service marketing programmes and targeted communications to increase Porsche service and parts market share in the UK and drive overall Aftersales commercial performance - turnover and profitability
- Develop and implement national and localised marketing and sales actions for owner services and products to foster loyalty, improve sales and profit
- Interpret local market opportunity and performance data to recommend centre local marketing and sales activity
- Co-ordinate creation of marketing support materials, and retailer communications to support owner services programmes
- Support the field team in implementation of aftersales, sales and marketing actions in centres
- Liaise with marketing, design and communication agencies and other suppliers to secure the production of aftersales programmes
- Monitor and report programme and resultant aftersales commercial performance and develop marketing response to improve
- Use the Porsche Service Marketing System (PSMS) and Porsche Retail Service Pricing Tool (PRSPT) to identify and quantify market opportunity and prepare priced based propositions to increase sales
- Porsche Classic Development Project
- Identify and implement a strategy to specifically promote and support the 4 UK Porsche Classic Partner Centres.
- Campaign reporting
- Producing regular reporting to track performance and effectiveness of aftersales and Classic marketing campaigns and online customer engagement
- Porsche Classic Restoration Competition
- Assist in the successful launch of the next Porsche Classic Restoration Competition – a network competition to drive engagement with restoration of historic Porsche models in order to showcase and promote the skills, knowledge and enthusiasm of Porsche Centres
- Development of the Porsche Classic Online Shop
- Aid the integration of the Porsche Classic Online shop into the UK market and drive awareness amongst suitable customer segments via targeted marketing campaigns
At Porsche we have always been ambitious; this has helped to develop our brand and make us one of the premier and recognisable automotive companies in which to develop a career.
At Porsche we recognise that our staff are our strongest asset, this is reflected in our intern training programme that offers outstanding individuals the opportunity to gain transferable skills and experience in their chosen field.
We currently have placement years available in human resources, public relations, marketing, facilities management, events management, training and development, network development and strategy, business improvements and motorsport hospitality
Accepted degree subjects
25 annual holiday days, daily lunch allowance
How to apply
Closing date: 12/01/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 27/11/2017