We are looking for undergraduates, not graduates to support the day-to-day work of the Brand & Strategy Department, with a strong focus on Porsche Driver’s Selection with some involvement in Porsche Tequipment and Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur whilst assisting with various brand and strategy related projects
- Porsche Driver’s Selection (with some involvement in Porsche Tequipment and Porsche Exclusive)
- Assist in the creation and implementation all Marketing activities for UK network including POS, ATL and BTL in line with business needs
- Assist in the management and organization of Network training events, including, but not limited to, location sourcing, collating attendee list for both days, creating lanyards via PCMS, liaising with external suppliers to develop training content and produce post-event marketing material
- Liaise with Porsche’s Centre Network and the Parts Distribution Centre as and when enquiries are submitted
- Support in managing the product lifecycle for the entire range, including pricing, promotion, advert placement, marketing, product
- Responsible for maintaining accurate electronic obsolete/demo stock inventory and keeping the cupboards clean and tidy and free from clutter in line with Porsche compliance guidelines – ongoing with monthly check/tidy
- Ensure PCGB Reception PDS display is cleaned monthly and kept updated with new collections and individual items. Move stock around to keep the area updated and fresh. Ongoing with monthly clean of shelves and stock refreshes
- Organise PCGB staff sales
- Proofread worldwide brochures and Select magazine to ensure that an appropriate brand language is used and is consistent across all marketing materials
- Order Select magazines and marketing packs and through Beenham and include auto issue form for Centres / PEC
- Coordinate next year’s intern telephone interviews with HR intern and be available to answer questions
- Assist with next year’s intern assessment centre and the selection process
- Assist in collating incentive results and input into PowerPoint presentation/pdf formats to send to Centres monthly.
- Produce two x monthly Product highlights for inclusion in Incentive results emails for PDS – start of each month
- Produce two x monthly Product highlights for inclusion in Incentive results emails for TEQ – start of each month
- Responsible for the timely execution of Centre Spring/Summer/Winter PDS launch packs for new collections in line with collection launches.
- Input stock for Goodwood Festival of Speed/Goodwood Revival, Club Event, Classics at the Castle into EPOS system
- Create Centre friendly PDS new season communication from pdf supplied by Germany
- Raise PO’s and maintain an accurate record of PO’s raised and PO numbers
- Collate PPC campaign results (TEQ & PDS) into a presentation to be sent to relevant PCGB staff and Centres - monthly
- Assist in the production of Centre website content
- Responsible for designing, formatting and implementation of quarterly online training, with reporting and monitoring of results
At Porsche we have always been ambitious; this has helped to develop our brand and make us one of the premier and recognisable automotive companies in which to develop a career.
At Porsche we recognise that our staff are our strongest asset, this is reflected in our intern training programme that offers outstanding individuals the opportunity to gain transferable skills and experience in their chosen field.
We currently have placement years available in human resources, public relations, marketing, facilities management, events management, training and development, network development and strategy, business improvements and motorsport hospitality.
Accepted degree subjects
25 annual holiday days, daily lunch allowance
How to apply
Closing date: 12/01/2018
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 27/11/2017