We are looking for undergraduates, not graduates.
- Responsible for elements of Porsche Centre Hospitality Programme delivery within the Porsche Motorsport Department, and to work with internal teams to assist in the management and delivery of Motorsport events.
- Admin and planning during office time
- To implement and deliver the Porsche Centre Motorsport Hospitality Programme
- Collate hospitality package in conjunction with PCMS – tickets, info packs, guest lanyards
- Ensure Porsche Centre Hospitality bookings are added to Centre consolidated billing
- Arrange payment for the hospitality packages via internal invoicing structure (ePDQ)
- Co-ordinate hospitality allocation to relevant Centres around the UK and ensure all guests are assigned a BP number in C@P
- Deliver the event and host guests at the Circuit
- Collate ‘Goody Bags’ for Centre Hospitality Programme
- Event interdepartmental liaison
- Manage all hotel bookings for Porsche Carrera Cup GB staff and create a ‘Rooming List’ for each event
- Oversee the allocation, distribution, return and disposal of PCCGB ‘Team Kit’
- Ensure the Motorsport stock room is well organised and stock levels are recorded
- Assisting in production of working documents for each event, distribution throughout the team ensuring accuracy and understanding from each part
- Key point of contact for clients prior, during and post the events
- Liaison with external suppliers with joint event responsibility
- Resource planning
- Input to PCGB systems, raising Invoices, Purchase Orders etc
- Liaison with PCGB departments
At Porsche we have always been ambitious; this has helped to develop our brand and make us one of the premier and recognisable automotive companies in which to develop a career.
At Porsche we recognise that our staff are our strongest asset, this is reflected in our intern training programme that offers outstanding individuals the opportunity to gain transferable skills and experience in their chosen field.
We currently have placement years available in human resources, public relations, marketing, facilities management, events management, training and development, network development and strategy, business improvements and motorsport hospitality.
Accepted degree subjects
25 annual holiday days, daily lunch allowance
How to apply
Closing date: 12/12/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 12/12/2017