We are looking for undergraduates, not graduates to support the Centre's marketing and event activities, whilst ensuring customer data collated is collected, maintained and stored in a legal, compliant and ethical manner.
Effectively co-ordinate all the administration and preparation activities relating to the Centre marketing events and initiatives
Support the Centre PA in the planning and organising of local Centre marketing activities, both on and offsite in accordance with operating guidelines, including, but not limited to:
- Developing and identifying relevant business partnerships
- Sourcing suitable events
- Pre-event briefings and post-event debriefings
- Procurement of event suppliers
- Attending and supporting centre marketing events both in centre and off-site
- Supervision of on-site event teams
- PDS and T-equipment PCGB quarterly campaigns
Support the Marketing Department with various marketing activities, included but not limited to:
- Generating inspiring content for our social media platforms
- Co-coordinating direct mail and promotional campaigns
- Managing the Virtual tour content on Centre websites
- Ensuring best practise for all "C it now" videos
- Monitor the Centre Porsche Passion reports to assist the management team and make recommendations where appropriate
- Produce Porsche Passion reports to assist the management team and make recommendations as appropriate
- Produce Customer @ Porsche (C@P) reports to assist the management team to manage sales enquires
- Be the Centre's Aftersales point of contact for the PRG Group Customer Contact Team
- Ensure adequate stock at all times of all Centre Marketing literature including brochures, posters and signage
- Assist the management team in ensuring the Centre is compliant with Operating Guidelines
- Assist the Centre Vehicle Coordinator with the management of the Centre International Porsche Locator used and demo car stock lists ensuring all information is accurate and regularly updated, including photos, mileage, pricing, specifications and registration. Coordinating with the General Sales Manager and Vehicle Coordinator to maintain data.
- Assist with showroom preparation including vehicles, merchandise and displays
- Be proactive in maintaining professional standards of personal and Centre presentation
- Support the Centre Management team with ad-hoc administration
At Porsche we have always been ambitious; this has helped to develop our brand and make us one of the premier and recognisable automotive companies in which to develop a career.
At Porsche we recognise that our staff are our strongest asset, this is reflected in our intern training programme that offers outstanding individuals the opportunity to gain transferable skills and experience in their chosen field.
We currently have placement years available in human resources, public relations, marketing, facilities management, events management, training and development, network development and strategy, business improvements and motorsport hospitality.
Accepted degree subjects
25 annual holiday days, daily lunch allowance
Guildford · Hatfield · London · Reading
How to apply
Number of vacancies: Four
Closing date: 12/12/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 27/11/2017