We are looking for undergraduates, not graduates to provide support to the PR team and assist with a number of PR projects as well as day to day press office tasks.
- Handle and respond to basic media inquiries and requests
- Collate, review and archive media coverage
- Be responsible for updating internal press coverage and internal news, particularly the TV screens
- Assist with press car booking requests and documenting required media information
- Compile relevant press information for each press car booking
- Monitor central press inbox on a daily basis
- To work on special PR projects, as and when required
- Provide assistance at media launches and events
- Assist with research and content for Porsche press releases
- To offer pro-active and creative ideas to enhance the PR programme
- Monitor the PR department budget and assist with purchase and invoice processes
At Porsche we have always been ambitious; this has helped to develop our brand and make us one of the premier and recognisable automotive companies in which to develop a career.
At Porsche we recognise that our staff are our strongest asset, this is reflected in our intern training programme that offers outstanding individuals the opportunity to gain transferable skills and experience in their chosen field.
We currently have placement years available in human resources, public relations, marketing, facilities management, events management, training and development, network development and strategy, business improvements and motorsport hospitality.
Accepted degree subjects
25 annual holiday days, daily lunch allowance
How to apply
Closing date: 27/11/2017
This job listing will no longer be available on Prospects from 27/11/2017